What does Dokan Vendor Review do?
Allow customers on your marketplace to post a review and rank the vendor.
In Dokan, each vendor has a storefront where the review and rating are displayed. Without this add-on, the rating and reviews are aggregated from the product reviews. But you can make the reviews vendor specific with this extension, making the reviews more clear and customers will be able to decide about buying from a vendor faster. With this feature added, vendors will strive to get better reviews and rankings, your vendors will gain more trust and make more sales.
If any of your vendors are fraudulent and not doing good, you, the market admin can also filter it more easily with these reviews turned on.
The vendors cannot change or moderate the reviews. If there is any spamming or misleading review, only the admin can handle that.
With this extension you will be able to-
- Customers post text reviews on any vendor
- Customers can view all the reviews in the review tab
- Customers rate the vendors at a 1-5 star rating
- The rating is displayed on each storefront
Installing the Plugin
Install this plugin like any other WordPress plugin. You must have Dokan Multivendor Marketplace and WooCommerce to use this add-on.
You need to enable WooCommerce reviews first. wp-admin → WooCommerce → Settings → Products → General → Product Ratings
Tick the checkboxes Enable ratings on reviews & Ratings are required to leave a review.
How customers will use this feature
- Customers can go to a storefront and click on the review tab
- Add a review title and enter the review.
- Rank the store in a 1 to 5 star rating
- Press submit
- Go to the same page again to edit the review
- One customer can only post one review on a store.
Here is How the review is shown
Translation Text Domain