User Analytics is an add-on for WP User Frontend plugin that enables you to see analytics data about a user when a post is submitted from the form created by WP User Frontend plugin. It collects IP address of the submitter, country, timezone, browser and operating system information. Let’s take a look at how to install this add-on and view the analytics.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload.
- Browse and locate the zip file.
- Click Install Now button and activate when installed.
- To see the analytics information, first log in to your WordPress dashboard (not from front-end) and go to All Posts.
- Find and click on the post you want to see analytics data from. (The post will open in edit view.)
- In the post editing screen, scroll down and you will see a box titled Post Author Analytics Info.
There you go! You can now track the location of a user when they submit a post as well as see what browser and operating system they are using. Please note that the analytics data will be available only to the posts submitted after the User Analytics add-on has been installed and activated.